Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday monday monday

Usually I hate Mondays, probably like most people. Joshua goes back to work and so do I taking care of Alexander alone. Its not bad, its just really hard to get up and around after a relaxing weekend. We were able to do a good deal of things this weekend, but neglected some things we really needed to do. I wanted to clean the house a ton, which didn't get done. We did get to the park and take some pictures of the baby. He is just so curious that I hardly got him to smile. So It was only a semi-productive weekend.

I'll be gone the next few days, but it will be good I hope. My fear is Alex not sleeping through the night while we are in GR. Im excited for the Red Wings training camp though. I just hope to get some nice pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment