Handmade Crochet Accessories by Gracie
1) List a short blurp about yourself! Ie: married, children, location, etc.
I'm Gracie from east Michigan, have two crazy boys , have been married for 9 years.
2) Whats the name of your handmade business and why is it named that way?
Well it's Handmade Crochet Accessories, not a creative name I know, but just started selling my hats
as they were asking me were I got the ones my boys were wearing :)
3) What do you specialize in?
loveee hats and mittens, I have made lots of hair accessories like flowers headbands!!!
4) What made you want to venture into the world of handmade sales?
Well I love crochet!! so relaxing for me and if I can sell my projects well welcome !!
I love it when people likes what I do!!!!
5) Where is your "office" located?
haha I would have to say in my couch, or table, or bedroom, all depends were the kids are.
6) What is your most favorite item you have made or make?
I would have to say 2 hats, one for my sister in law and mine.
7) What other passions do you have?
cook and bake, read, and of course go camping and fishing with family
8) What are some of your favorite things? Ie: color, food, place, etc.
colorful!!! love Mexican food .
9) Who inspires you? This is a very general question for a reason!
my grandmother, she was always there for me.
10) What do you want people to think/see/feel when they look your handmade things up?
happy, sunshine, smiles.
Want to see more???